The MICE – (Meetings, Incentives, Conference, Exhibitions) West Africa Accra Ghana 2017 Forum & Expo. MICE –West Africa Ghana is a global platform to share experience, learning & innovations in entrepreneurship & exploring the global opportunities. MICE is the World’s largest entrepreneurship conference specially focused on global business scenario, emerging startups, women entrepreneurship, youth entrepreneurship, global brand creation ,innovations in entrepreneurship & many more interactive sessions by renowned top leading industrialists, global business leaders, policy makers, entrepreneurs, investors, innovators, chairmen, CEOs & MDs of reputed organizations across the globe will gather and share their experiences.
MICE-West Africa Forum and Expo trade show focused on networking between buyers and sellers of the MICE industry. Thousands of event organisers and travel professionals will be present to see over seven presentations at the complimentary conferences and workshops. MICE 2017 provides a platform for you to network with the key decision makers in the industry and develop your business. Entrepreneurial globalization through bridging the gap of entrepreneurs & global network. Gathering of leading High-profile Professionals, businessmen, decision makers, government policy makers & professors to share their experience, learn & exchange ideas, achievements & success.
Before attending the MICE-West Africa, please discuss your own training needs with your line manager especially those skills and capabilities which will be covered at the workshop where you can improve and have most impact. The discussion will surely give you an idea on where to put your ‘special’ attention during the Conference.
We welcomed more than 1,000 attendees. It is a key event for anyone involved in organising, running, marketing or selling events. Visitors range from exhibition organisers, meeting planners, incentive house agency, party/networking planners, meetings and event associations and tour, travel and destination agencies. They represent a range of companies heavily involved and devoted to support the events industry.
Following the growth of the East Africa MICE industry and the success of the MICE International Forum & Expo 2016, Royal Panford is proud to present MICE from Novermber, 2016. MICE –West Africa Accra Ghana Forum and Expo 2016 is the ideal opportunity for your organisation to get involved in Africa’s booming MICE industry.
MICE – THINK GLOBAL – ACT LOCAL !
MICE – TRAVEL YOUR WORLD!
MICE West Africa Ghana, Travel Your World is one stop solution for your Meetings, Incentives, Conference and Exhibitions.
MICE has been contribution to national development by improving managerial skills and professionalism in virtually all industries.\
The MICE program is designed for Destination Management Companies (DMC) and Airlines, Conference Facility Vendors, Conference Hotels and Resorts, Financial Institutions, Associations and Regional Convention Offers, MICE Business Executives and Professionals, PEO, PCOs, Hosted Buyers, Marketing and PR Agencies, Corporate Travel, Event Organisers, Suppliers and Planners, Travel and Incentive Invocations, Government Support Authorities, Logistics and Catering Firms, Senior Managers in positions where it no longer suffices to be highly performing specialists. In an era of intense competition, globalization and corporate renewal, leaders are called to be more dynamic and innovative.
Managers are required to take a more holistic view of all aspects of their organisations in order to make best and informed decisions.
This four day Event is designed to empower you with greater insight to lead your organisation to growth and sustain it in a position of competitive advantage.
A Rich Event built on over 30 international and local case studies, exposes you to a variety of challenging business scenarios to enhance your decision-making abilities. In addition, role-plays and simulation games, workshops, socialization night, interaction with relevant social development groups, dance/drama performance by giving you the opportunity to test strategies you developing the course of the event.
Our Expert Personnel will introduce you to cutting-edge ideas and technology relevant to the Ghana West Africa environment. Their knowledge is always updated through research and consulting work carried out on actual business problems.
The strong Network of top-level executives from various industries enables you learn from different perspectives as you interact in and outside the Event.
Business Ethics is emphasized in all MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions) Event with the aim of developing social responsible managers to lead sustainable development in Ghana, West Africa.
This comprehensive four day’s program examines these trends following on the theory and practical of the participants. The program is designed to better enable professionals to initiate policy and administrative reforms to improve International and local businesses to simulate economic and social development. The MICE is designed to help experienced Managers refine their management skills and come up to date with the best practices. The event enables the participants take a more critical look at the work he has always done, with the aim of improving effectiveness and efficiency by:
Improving decision-making capacities
Fostering an entrepreneurial spirit
Increasing awareness of the ethical dimensions of business activities
Deepening understanding of team building, teamwork, and delegation
Fostering an integrated view of the business as a whole in relation to its main market and to the local and international economy.
MICE Event is uniquely designed initiative to link determined participants without standing potential with professional personnel with the rich experience necessary for influencing society and inspiring and empowering the younger generations.
This Event provides the theory and practical application for national and international companies and local businesses around the world with resource, mobilization and establishment of local systems. Through a series of lectures, workshops and computer applications, the program focuses on analyzing policy and administrative options related to development of tradeshow, travel and tourism within Africa.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
- Description Route MICE is a global platform to share experience, learning & innovations in entrepreneurship & exploring the global opportunities. MICE is the World’s largest entrepreneurship conference specially focused on global business scenario, emerging startups, women entrepreneurship, youth entrepreneurship, global brand creation, innovations in entrepreneurship & many more interactive sessions by renowned top leading industrialists, global business leaders, policy makers, entrepreneurs, investors, innovators, chairman, CEO & MD of reputed organisations across the globe will gather and share their experiences.
- Exhibitor Booth partnering allows your company to have pre scheduled face-to-face meetings where your company’s thought leaders and brand is unified – in the MICE West Africa 2016 Forum & Expo. While delegates that register for Partnering can also have private meetings in the GLOBAL PARTNERING CEREMONY at MICE West Africa 2016 Forum & Expo, exhibitor booth partner meetings must take place in the MICE West Africa 2016 Forum & Expo, and the number of meetings you can host is determined by the size of your booth.
- To create a global platform for sharing of experiences, achievements, learning & innovative approach in the entrepreneurship that revolutionise the global economy.
- Global branding & Networking opportunities. Media Interactions exploring partners for sustain projects and funding & global expansion Global partnership;
- The MICE (Meetings, Incentives Travel Conferences and Exhibitions) will focus the moderated key note speeches on key issues & challenges for advancing entrepreneurship, including innovation-based techno-premiership. Successful journey as an entrepreneur-motivational experiences Bio-entrepreneurship, Healthcare entrepreneurship, Catalysing the youth entrepreneurship, Empowering the Women entrepreneurship, Building a global entrepreneurial ecosystem, Social entrepreneurship, Global entrepreneurship;
- Entrepreneurial globalization through bridging the gap of entrepreneurs & global network. MICE West Africa 2016 Forum & Expo highlights! Gathering of leading High-profile Professionals, businessmen, decision makers, government policy makers & professors to share their experience, learn & exchange ideas, achievements & success.
BENEFITS OF PRESENTING YOUR COMPANY
Present to representatives from the world’s top companies. Catch their presentations too. Company Presentations are promoted on the MICE West Africa webpages, my MICE in printed promotional materials.
The issue of MICE is not the preserve of only one organisation or individuals. It requires a multidisciplinary approach to make an impact.